Welcome!

Welcome to Back Porch Jewelry!

Back Porch Jewelry is not assembly line jewelry. Many of the pieces on this site can be ordered and can be made like the picture depending on the availability of the beads. I do not keep an inventory of these pieces so when you order a piece of jewelry it is made for you and can be customized however you want. If you see a piece of jewelry you like but need it in a different color, size, gauge or length that can be done. Just drop me an email at MyBackPorchJewelry@gmail.com and we will work together to make the perfect piece of jewelry for you. I also have some items for sale from my shop on Etsy.

Click on the Categories on the right to see all jewelry in that category.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Welcome to Back Porch Jewelry

A few years ago a friend of mine tried to get me to make jewelry. It was a passion of hers and she thought I'd like it. I told her I didn't have time but shortly after that my future daughter-in-law was looking for jewelry for her bridesmaids. My girlfriend helped me design the bridesmaid necklaces and I didn't know it then but that was the start of Back Porch Jewelry.

Bridesmaid's Jewelry


Since then I've learned to make all different styles of jewelry. I've made gemstones jewelry, sterling silver chain maille jewelry, seed bead jewelry and a whole line of jewelry for the college sports fan (with a strong preference for red and black). Go Wolfpack!

North Carolina weather allows me to spend many hours on our back porch enjoying the birds and beautiful view. Many pieces of my jewelry have been created on this back porch so it seemed fitting to name my line of jewelry Back Porch Jewelry.

The Back Porch


I will be sharing some of my favorite pieces on the blog. Many pieces are available for sale but some are a one of a kind piece.

Can't find jewelry to compliment that new outfit? I would be happy to work with you to create that special piece.

Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment