Welcome!

Welcome to Back Porch Jewelry!

Back Porch Jewelry is not assembly line jewelry. Many of the pieces on this site can be ordered and can be made like the picture depending on the availability of the beads. I do not keep an inventory of these pieces so when you order a piece of jewelry it is made for you and can be customized however you want. If you see a piece of jewelry you like but need it in a different color, size, gauge or length that can be done. Just drop me an email at MyBackPorchJewelry@gmail.com and we will work together to make the perfect piece of jewelry for you. I also have some items for sale from my shop on Etsy.

Click on the Categories on the right to see all jewelry in that category.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sterling Silver Byzantine Bracelet

Byzantine Bracelet


When I first saw this bracelet I thought it just looked messy but now it is one of my favorite bracelets. I find I wear this one and one called Jens Pind or my 6-in-one spiral together all the time. Pictures of these will be posted soon. It is thin and flexible and just the right width to wear by itself or with another bracelet. It can be made much heavier though. I made this pattern into a necklace for one of my sons using a larger heavier 12 gauge ring. It turned out fantastic.

This bracelet is made using all .925 sterling silver and a sterling clasp. It can be made in a variety of gauges which will make the bracelet heavier or finer. If you would like it in a different gauge I will send you a quote on the cost in that gauge.

Sterling Silver Byzantine Bracelet (18gauge) - Due to varying price of sterling silver, email me for price

No comments:

Post a Comment